Thank you for your interest in working at Glacier Nursery, Inc. If you have enjoyed working on a farm, in a greenhouse, performed landscaping, sold plants in a Garden Center, been a greenskeeper or even worked in a community garden, we would be interested in visiting with you.
The work is physically demanding, mentally challenging and changes with the four seasons. The spring work load will provide opportunities for advancement as well as overtime (time and a half). We offer year-round and seasonal work, competitive wages, health benefits and a 401K retirement plan.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- This is a non-smoking work environment.
- We work in a structured atmosphere where we work safely and efficiently.
- Outdoor work requiring clothing that will keep you both warm and dry.
- We take a 20 minute break in the morning and a 30 minute lunch in the afternoon.
- We are paid every two weeks.
- Glacier Nursery, Inc., promotes from within thus there are advancement opportunities to positions of additional responsibilities.
If you feel you would be up to the challenge, please send a resume to:
email@example.com or apply in person at
4343 MT Hwy 35, east of Kalispell, MT between 7:30 am and 4:00 pm Monday – Friday.
Download Application form HERE